Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Air Wars Over Iowa


It has been my dream to write a memoir of sorts. I have never taken the time. I have always justified to myself that I have been too busy. In reality I have been too lazy, putting it off for another day. I have tried, I have scribbled notes, unfinished word documents, but I have never done what I am going to try to do on these blogs, let you into my life.


My life has been a wonderful journey; I have taught, coached basketball and cross country, traveled the world and been addicted to things I am proud and not so proud of. I live in Iowa near the Amish on the Wapsipinicon River. The entire way I have had a better life than I deserve, with wonderful people around me that have treated me as family.

I plan to tell you the truth in this blog. By the way, most of the time the truth is more entertaining than fiction anyhow. Anyway, welcome to life inside the Amish Air Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment