Monday, January 10, 2011

My Outfit

There is a wonderful song by Danny Schmit Called “Company of Friends”. In that song he talks about his beliefs.It got me thinking about my company of friends and my values as well. Here are my core beliefs. Do not hesitate to listen to the song and make comments about your beliefs in my comments.

I believe in the system
I believe in defense
I believe in the three
I believe in the next one in

I believe in the solitude of the river road
I believe the Wapsipinicon river valley is paradise
I believe in the quiet of the timber
I believe in the grace of the chicken hawk

I believe in my school
I believe in my students
I believe in my ability to educate them
I believe in my student’s great humor

I believe in golf
I believe in the challenge it provides
I believe in the sportsmanship it asks you to have
I believe in my nine iron

I believe in my friends
I believe friends can let you down
I believe friends can pick you up
I believe hate is a terrible thing

I believe in a higher power
I believe in prayer
I believe in the value of religion
I believe in being positive

I believe in private demons
I believe in love of friends
I believe in being motivated
I believe in motivating

I believe what my parents taught me was right
I believe family is life
I believe you can have family that is not a blood relative
I believe in love

I believe in old people
I believe in poor people
I believe in handicapped people
I believe in others

I believe that when my body no longer walks this earth my soul will in the memory of my friends and family. I believe it isn’t necessary to understand things in order to believe in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment