Thursday, March 8, 2012

Students Care


Starting yesterday morning (March 7th) before school, I had numerous students come to me and say " 'G' you've gotta watch this video." I have a student do that once in a while, or I have a class that tells me to do it to get me off task, but rarely do I have students I no longer have  in class email me or stop me and do that.


Yesterday it started with a freshmen I have, before school they came into my class and almost demanded I download it. At ten last night I received an email from a junior telling me I had to watch it. Numbers of students throughout the day told me about it, so I am telling you now, click above on "this video" and learn about Kony 2012


Spread the video to your friends and family. Show the young people of the world as well as our country that we do care.

No comments:

Post a Comment