Saturday, June 5, 2010

The NRBS Project

The world is too perfect for there not to be a higher power. The way an eagle glides through the air looking for his next meal, the way pine trees battle for more sun, listening to a chorus of birds as the sun comes up on a glorious summer morning. Everything is to perfect for there not to be a maker.


Now who is that maker is open to interpretation. Is it Allah, Jehovah, God, or Ahurah Mazda. It could be a host of others as well. Either way I am nonreligious but spiritual. I have believes I will share with you here. I do not need someone dressed in a religious costume telling me what I must do or what I must believe. It is not the middle ages any more. I can read and come to my own conclusion.


That doesn't mean I do not respect and even admire the multitudes of religions and philosophy's that have been on this earth since Cro-Magnun man. Legalism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Hinduism, Catholicism, Protestantism, Greek Mythology, Roman Mythology, Egyptian Mythology,even the Mayans and the Aztecs all have good things about them. The problem that I see with many of these, is when they were set up, they were set up to control the masses.


Well this massive human doesn't need to be told what to believe, I have my own set of belief's that actually evolve daily. As I said earlier there is no doubt there is a higher power, I pray to one everyday. I believe that there was a representative for that higher power that at one point in our earth's history was on this earth. Could it have been Jesus Christ, Siddhartha Gautama, Mohammad, Zarathusa, Abram, Moses, it could have been all of them or none of them.


I do believe that many of these religions and philosophies all have good in them in some ways. If it is ethical monotheism or polytheism I will not pretend to tell you what is right, but I will tell you one thing, respect for our fellow man is part of this. Helping people that need help is part of it, peace, and love are part of it as well.


Who says you cannot be a Buddhist, Jainist, and Christian all rolled into one? Who says that any of these are right who says any of these are wrong. At the end of the hour, when our day is done the spirit that calls and draws us is just that ours and no one else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment