Sunday, January 29, 2012

The River Road Prayer

Dear Lord, thank you for the return of my soul, and thank you for the next thirty years.

Thank you for allowing me to walk in the beauty of the natural surroundings you have provided.

Thanks for the food that you have provided me and my friends around me, and thank you for those friends. Thank you for the health you have given me to take these walks and the ability you have given me to enjoy them.


Please allow people I have hurt or offended to forgive me, and allow me to forgive those who may have offended me. Forgive my pride for sometimes it gets in my way.

Please watch over those people that struggle spiritually, emotionally or with health problems for they need you more than ever.

Lord, watch over the poor, the week, the ill, the handicap, and the elderly. Also watch over the rich and the strong, for they give us goals.


Watch over my family and friends here on earth as you do there in heaven, in your name I pray.






Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment