Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The General and His Values


When I grew up in Northern Iowa there were two football fans; one that liked the Minnesota Vikings and one that liked the Green Bay Packers. I was a Packer fan. I watched every Sunday on WKBT out of La Crosse. I was a fanatic then. Guys like John Brockington, Macarthur Lane, and John Hadl are who I would talk about on Monday morning in elementary, and junior high school.


Today I am just a fan, although some of the true fanatics give me great pleasure as they talk about “our” Super Bowl Championship. Heck last year I got to go to Green Bay and watch a Lions vs. Packer game. Cross that one off of my “Buckets List”.

Because of my allegiance to the Packers over the years, I have become a big Vince Lombardi fan, and have read a lot of what he wrote about when it comes to competition and success. Recently another teacher sent me this website dealing with inspiration. I found this video dealing with Lombardi, I hope you get as much out of it as I did.


Click below to see the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment