Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day One



Summer break started today at 4:30 a.m. A great start with a walk down the river road at about sunup, it was wonderful. A friend then brought out his pickup and we went to an Amish mans house. He had contacted me the night before letting me know he has finished an entry bench he had built me. It fit into my house perfect.

After that we went to an auction where they were making pancakes, we ate until we could not move.

Then we went golfing. It was as well as I had played for a long time. I found an old friend in my driver. after hitting it with no purpose the least week, I got out my old driver and was in the middle all day. 42-42 starting the round with a sandy par on one. Not only did my driver find the fare way but my putter showed up as well.

It is all about confidence and I had confidence in that old driver. Thanks RC for the tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment