Thursday, May 24, 2012

Marriage



I shot a 93 today early in the morning. I started at six this morning and I tried to beat the wind but the wind blowing out of the south played with my mind. It made me inconsistent, and I came to the realization that this perhaps is what marriage is like. Mind you, I have never been married, been close a time or two, but for some reason it has avoided me.

Still, I see two people in any marriage as inconsistent. This is  no attack on any married couple, it is just how a man and woman are, they are inconsistent. Rarely are both in the same mood, rarely do they want the same thing. Thus arguments, disappointment, and frustration occur in the life of both of them.

Yes golf is the same way; disappointing and frustrating. Poor shots, bad bounces, and missed shots drive me crazy.... sort of like a wife would.

Still I go back to the golf course any chance I get. That must be what love in a marriage is.

No comments:

Post a Comment