Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rest and Relaxation

The beautiful Cliffs of Moher in Ireland


With the movie Bucket List becoming a big hit, people have sort of come up with their own list. It is a fun way of saying life goals. I have sort of a bucket list, although I am not going to write the entire one here now.

A couple of my goals have been to go to Africa, and also go see the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland, and I am happy to say I made it.

I would love to go to a men’s and women’s basketball Final Four, live in a house on a golf course, and coach a reservation basketball team. These are just four of many.

In the last two years I have covered three things on my list that I never thought I would do; See the Yankee’s in a playoff game, see the Packers play in Green Bay, and Sunday night I watched the Celtics play in Milwaukee.

One of my major things on that list is to take the train from Moscow to Beijing. I will attack that when I retire, for now the small ones need to be attacked.

Gods speed to your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment