Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Algeria


“Algeria, Mr. Gillespie, who do you know in Algeria?” As I was looking at the demographics of my blog a student noticed that someone from Algeria had been reading my blog.


Algeria, I do not know if I should be honored or amazed. Who would want to read “My Life in the Amish Airforce” in Algeria? I set the blog up as a way to write a little history and annoy people with my opinion, yet someone from Algeria is reading it.

First off, if you are a foreign reader welcome. I know I often send my post to my friends in Scotland, Ireland, and Côte d’Ivoire and they feel sorry for me and read it. Still, Algeria? I haven’t figured out China, Slovenia, or India either. I do know that two thirds of the world lives in China and India and there is a good chance that somehow my blog may popup by accident on their computer or smart phone.

Whatever the case my readers from outside of the U.S., you bestow on me a great honor by reading my blog, and I welcome your comments any time.



No comments:

Post a Comment