Sunday, May 1, 2011

World Domination

The blog sight I use to publish my unnecessary ramblings is Google. It is wonderful, as far as it tells how many views there have been, (at this time 3,736) what part of the world, (three countries presently United States, India, and Russia) and when people read my blog. (Over a third of the people that read my blog do so between midnight and five in the morning.) The two most widely read blogs I wrote are “Boot Camp” and “Sudden Death”. The number one month it was read was during February. I am very fortunate to have had over 170 people read my blog at some time. I hope I entertain you at times; it is a bit of therapy, a bit of rambling, and a bit of fun for me. Please keep coming back to my blog, I truly enjoy posting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment