Sunday, May 8, 2011

Can You Change the World?


As an educator over the years I have asked myself multiple times, does what I do matter? I have 120 students every day, and I worry if I am helping them to be a better person. I know the argument,  it is not just up to me, it involves their parents, their friends, other teachers, their coaches, and yes I know it takes a village to raise the child.


Yet, here I am at fifty years old now, and I ask myself do I have an impact on my students?

Well I received this video from Simple Truths an online motivational sight. They send me a motivational video every day, and some of them are corny, but some of them are incredible.

The one I received yesterday is how a nineteen year old bag boy in a grocery store has changed his store. We all can make a difference one step at a time. Click on Yes, I make a difference, and find out how that bag boy made a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment