Friday, May 20, 2011

The Journal Of Battle


I will be the first to testify, I am a terrible writer, I know my verbiage is not one that most people would claim as their own. Yet, here I am, maintaining a blog. It is as close to a journal as I have been in twenty years. I kid my friends and tell them it is my memoirs. I know, who wants to read a fifty year old high school teachers musings?


Then one day I was complaining to a friend about my lack of writing skills. I will not embarrass him by using his name. He told me to keep writing, he enjoyed the Hillbilly Haiku's that I produced. I did not know what a Hillbilly Haiku was so I went to Google and I entered "Hillbilly Haiku",  I got this wonderful music, click here to listen to some Hillbilly Haiku, I hope you enjoy it as well.

1 comment:

  1. I tell my mom she should start blogging as a journal... because she is a wonderful writer. You, on the other hand, have used it for an opposite reason and I applaud you for finding a way to improve maybe something that's not a strong point. Maybe soon you'll be writng, like my mom, because you're a great writer and know that people want to read what you write. I really don't think that it's that bad... :)

    Keep writing, Mr. G.

    ReplyDelete